Friday, May 27, 2011

5 Years Later

Its been quite a journey since I made my first post on this blog on 27 May 2006, a journey that has taken me through time, places, rich emotion and a very fortunate one that has connected me with some of the finest people life can offer!

Today, 5 years since the inception of Redefining Oblivion and almost 7 years since I made my first blog post, there is a wonderful feeling of reflection, contentment and happiness, all of which I could never have attained through another avenue!

So, this post is not really about me, my blog or my blogging experience, it is about you, the motivator, the friend, the ever-positive unconditional pillar of support that has kept me going forward in my quest for bliss and joy.

I must say that it is truly a privilege to be associated with each one of you, and I sincerely wish this association furthers in depth and proportion with the coming times.

And as for me, there's no stopping the 'underdog's desire to reach out to the world in an effort to learn and experience the many wonders that are!'

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment