Monday, August 20, 2012

Crusted in Canvas

Art is a wonderful expression, not just of creativity, but of life itself.

Forever in awe of this great wonder and greatly appreciative of people who possess this great gift, my senses were treated exquisite when I visited the Jehangir Art Gallery a few days ago.

Stepping into another world altogether, one so surreal, so full of expression and evoking powerful emotions, nothing could perhaps equate the outcome of the experience. For me, it was quite like reading pages of a very well written book - with a whole lot of meaning and perspectives that were unique yet sometimes very subtle.

Back home, I found myself floating in a world crusted in canvas, unable to let go of the wonder that had struck me that evening.

They say all destinations lead to the heart - mine is no different! 

No comments:

Post a Comment